Thursday 1 December 2011

Waypoint Nomad Tour


This blog is about my adventure, touring South-Africa on a Royal Enfield Classic 500 with my mountain bike on the back and all the other adventures that will follow. The bike is equipped with self-built carriers and bicycle mount.

I call it my Way-point Nomad Tour:
We've been driving to the same holiday destination my whole life, driving straight there (16 hours) and straight back; Missing all the possible experiences and beautiful places. I realized the destination is only part of it, the journey is most of the adventure. Not taking the "straight" path but having way-points that pull you to the unplanned where the most memorable experiences arise from and causes you're path to encounter some of the most interesting people. And I’m doing it on my own, hence the “nomad”.

1 comment:

sandra Viljoen said...

Good luck marco. This is a trip of a lifetime xxx san