Friday 9 December 2011

Gloria Jeans, Margate

Don't have much to post today, I've been driving in rain for the past two days, sopnat!
Met a great guy last night, Pete is his name, he gave me a place to stay. He and some friends drove from Pietermaritzburg to Cape Town on scooters! It's great meeting people with the same interests as oneself.


In Durban at Gloria Jeans SA head office with Stephan, my cell group leaders brother. This was the best latte I ever had, wolves cafe definitely got kicked of the top spot. 

The best coffee machine! You won't believe the precision and possibilities this machine has.


And then I got the best present ever!!! My cell group made me this shirt, wrote messages on the back and then posted it to Stephan to give it to me! I was speechless! Love you guys!

Thank you guys!! Feeling the love!

Oh this is the life! In Margate!

My journey after 4 days.

Going to Jark and Brigitte's wedding in Port Edward tomorrow morning. Can't wait!

1 comment:

MonkeyOfAfrica said...

Awesome gift van jou cell group.