Sunday 11 December 2011

Port Edward Wedding

I've been in Port Edward for the past two days for Jacques and Brigitte's wedding. It's been great fun with Kobus and Jacques (pastor) these past two days! The wedding was beautiful, Jesus filled, awesome worship (How He loves- David Crowder) an great people!





Last night was eventful, had my first wipe-out with the motorbike on the way to the wedding reception. I was driving on a super slippery gravel road that had an angle so the back end of the motorcycle just slid out under me around a corner, luckily I was driving slow and the carriers were there to protect the bike and it helped me to regain control. I was not hurt. Saw that one of the bicycle rack mounts cracked but I was able to fix it today and put some extra stabilization ropes on the bicycle.
What's a tour without an wipe-out?, glad it happened like that though!

The rain comes and goes the whole time so I decided to continue my journey tomorrow.
Entering the Transkei now and planning to sleep in Coffee Bay. Exciting times!

1 comment:

MonkeyOfAfrica said...

Wiping out like a boss!